Tuesday, October 15, 2019

WE NEED TO DISCUSS NOW

Dear friend!!!,

My name is Mr. MARTINS JONES.I work in the credit and accounts
department of STANDARD BANK PLC. I write you in respect of a
foreign customer with Domiciliary A/C number 6402356789. His name
is Engineer Dr. Mohamed Galal. He was among those who died in an
Egypt Air plane crash some time ago.

Since the demise of this our customer, Engineer Mohamed Galal,
who was an oil merchant/contractor, I have kept a close watch of
the deposit records and accounts and since then no body has come
to claim the money in this a/c as next of kin to the late
Engineer. He had only $ 15.5 million in his a/c and the a/c is
coded. It is only an insider that could produce the code or
password of the deposit particulars. As it stands now, there is
nobody in that position to produce the needed information other
than my very self considering my position in the bank.

Based on the reason that nobody has come forward to claim the
deposit as next of kin since 5 years ago, I hereby ask for your
co operation in using your name as the next of kin to the
deceased to send these funds out to a foreign offshore bank a/c
for mutual sharing between myself and you. At this point I am the
only one with the information because I have removed the deposit
file from the safe . By so doing, what is required of you is to
send an application laying claims of the deposit as next of kin
to the late Engineer. I will need your full name and address
telephone/fax number,company and residential address, So that i
can computerize them totally with next of kin column in the
certificate of deposit.

Finally i want you to understand that the request for a foreigner
as the next of kin is occasioned by the fact that the customer
was a foreigner and for that reason alone, a local can not
represent as next of kin. When you contact me, then we shall
discuss on how the money will be split between us and how i will
invest my share in your country as i am planning to resign from
my work and come over immediately the fund is transferred into
any account you will present for this deal.
please keep this utmost secret and kindly reply TO THIS EMAIL
ADDRESS IF YOU ARE WILLING.THE SHARING PATTERN IS 40 PERCENT FOR
YOU WHILE 60 PERCENT FOR ME. ( acctstbng3@gmail.com ) Trusting
to hear from you,

I remain Respectfully yours,

Mr MARTINS JONES.

No comments:

KIRIM PESANAN ANDA



Nama
Alamat Email
Perkara
Mesej
Image Verification
Please enter the text from the image
[ Refresh Image ] [ What's This? ]