Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Can I Trust You?

Hello,
 
I am writing this mail to you with heavy tears in my eyes and great sorrow in my heart.  As I informed you earlier, I am (Mrs.)Aisha Muhammed from Uzbekistan and a widow to late Mr. Abdul Muhammed, I am 63 years old, suffering from long time Cancer of the breast. From all indications my condition is really deteriorating and it's quite obvious that I won't live more than 2 months according to my doctors.
 
I have some funds I inherited from my late loving husband Mr. Abdul Muhammed, the sum of ($2,000.000,00) which he deposited in a Finance Company  . I need a very honest and God fearing person that can use these funds for Charity work, Building Church or Mosque,  helping the Less Privileges, and 20% of this money will be for your time and expenses, while 80% goes to the project.
 
Please let me know if I "CAN TRUST YOU" ON THIS to carry out this favour for me. If YES , Please send me the below information to enable me know you more better .

Full Name:
Phone number:
Contact address:
Age :
Occupation:

I look forward to your prompt reply to enable me give you more details .

Yours sincerely
Mrs.Aisha Muhammed

No comments:

KIRIM PESANAN ANDA



Nama
Alamat Email
Perkara
Mesej
Image Verification
Please enter the text from the image
[ Refresh Image ] [ What's This? ]