Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Please Read Its Very Urgent

Dear sir/madam,

I am  Kamokai Kalima an Attorney At Law,I am contacting you for you to partner with me to claim this fund (US$50.5 Million) and some Raw Gold of its equivelent.First of all,by law as a lawyer,it is not compulsory that you must be related to a deceased person as to be his or her next of kin.
Secondly, anybody, friends, relations, brothers,sisters or even a ghost name can be used as next of kin to any valuable, including cash deposit when filling forms. My deceased client though an expatriate with known multi-national company dealing on Raw Gold in DRC deposited here in Togo the above mentioned fund and some Raw Gold of its equivelent with a Security and Finance Company  here in Togo, I assisted him as a lawyer when he consulted me. Unfortunately he died in a plane crash. This fund has not been claimed since his death for almost 2 years and some fraction months.

I and the finance company has made frantic efforts to ensure that this fund be given back to the relatives.It seems either the person used as the next of kin to this fund is dead or a ghost name. All efforts has proved abortive.I also contacted his embassy here to locate the relatives, all was unsuccessful.I would have claimed the money myself if not that the company knows me, my office and nationality. There is nothing incriminating by law for me to present you as the next of kin to the fund since I am still the attorney that handled the deposit of the fund at first time.The company is indirectly trying to write off the fund to their purse,of course you know in Africa there is no tangible rule of law guiding such deposit.

Finally, can you partner with me to move this fund out of here to your country? As far as I am concerned it is a possible thing that can be done within one or two weeks. I will give you details once I hear from you.

Thanks.
Kamokai Kalima Esq (Hon LLB)

 


 


 

No comments:

KIRIM PESANAN ANDA



Nama
Alamat Email
Perkara
Mesej
Image Verification
Please enter the text from the image
[ Refresh Image ] [ What's This? ]