Thursday, May 21, 2020

May 2020 Infographic Ad for your social media & website

Hi ,

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Paul and I am an animator of cartoon videos and advertisements. I have designed more than 250 projects for clients looking to promote their brand.

I'd appreciate it very much if you would take a moment to view a recent sample of my animation work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsCy1fFY8tI

These video projects are just the beginning. I also create Wordpress sites, produce cool mobile games, attractive logos and infographics. To learn more about my brand, go online and search for "Social Lobster Video".

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon!

Paul Joseph

No comments:

KIRIM PESANAN ANDA



Nama
Alamat Email
Perkara
Mesej
Image Verification
Please enter the text from the image
[ Refresh Image ] [ What's This? ]