Sunday, July 12, 2020

Re: As-Salaam-Alaikum,

Please accept my apology if my mode of contacting you will in any way offend you.I am compelled to contact you via this medium for obvious reasons which you will understand when we discuss details of my proposition. 

My name is Gen Usman A A Ali, manager Arabian gulf oil company Libya I have something very confidential to discuss with you in my next mail Please get back to me as you read this mail, Like as i said above, i will tell you more in my next mail.Please reply me because my purpose of contacting you is for business. 

Please kindly reply to my personal email: genusmanaaali@gmail.com

My regards, 

Gen Usman A A Ali,

No comments:

KIRIM PESANAN ANDA



Nama
Alamat Email
Perkara
Mesej
Image Verification
Please enter the text from the image
[ Refresh Image ] [ What's This? ]