Monday, September 14, 2020

Project sponsorship and loans

Dear shahnor1.220977

I am Samuel Idiculla, a Senior Management consultant in the Private Banking Department of First Gulf Bank ( FGB ) headquarters and an appointee of some High Net Worth Individuals - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates (UAE) and within.

As an international investment expert, I am currently seeking a trusted individual or Company that would assist me in the mutual relocation of Millions of Investments portfolio outside the United Arab Emirates in forms of investments or loans for individuals or companies.  If you think I can trust you to provide me with necessary co-operation in the area of investment or loans, please write me immediately to enable me provide you with further details of what we are about to do. I await your kind response.

Regards

Samuel Idiculla

PS: You can also reach Samuel Idiculla directly on: idicullasa@gmail.com

No comments:

KIRIM PESANAN ANDA



Nama
Alamat Email
Perkara
Mesej
Image Verification
Please enter the text from the image
[ Refresh Image ] [ What's This? ]