Monday, April 29, 2013

RE I NEED YOUR HELP

Dearest One.

My name is Miss Aalima Mohammed. I am 22 years old from Cote D'ivoire. I am
the survived daughter of chief/Dr. Mustafa Mohammed, my father was into
shipping company business a major cocoa exporter while some of his business
associates are based in overseas, my father is a cum politician here in my
country. I misplace the contact of his business associates which he gave me.
So after doing private research on the internet I found your profile which I
was motivated to contact you for assistance.

I was born out of tragic fate. My mother died from breast cancer sickness, I
have a Younger brother who met his untimely death with my father during a
conference meeting last year. My father went for a conference meeting and
take my Younger brother along with him, but it was sad to hear that my
farther and my Younger brother was poisoned by their business associate
because of their greediness over my late fathers wealth's. After going
through your profile, I got interested to contact you for business
assistance. Pls I want you to contact me in my private email address. I have
inheritance of $8 Millions USD which my late father deposited in a SECURITY
COMPANY SAFE KEEPING, and I need you to assist me invest this money into
your country. I will explain everything in detail as soon as I receive your
private email address.

My Love and Regards to you
Miss Aalima Mohammed.


No comments:

KIRIM PESANAN ANDA



Nama
Alamat Email
Perkara
Mesej
Image Verification
Please enter the text from the image
[ Refresh Image ] [ What's This? ]