Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Are you available?

Are you available?

How are you doing today? My name is Miss. Lilian Christophe, I am a Canadian, I will like to request your services to be my partner, investor and to support me to transfer and manage my funds by investing in a profit investment. I am not presently in Canada and I do not no or have anyone here. I have a reasonable sum that I inherited from my late father, late Dr. Dan Christophe, the amount is $10.5 Million dollars presently with the financial company.

Below is the main reason why I am communicating with you.

(1) Provide a new empty bank account into which this Fund will be transferred, in case you do not want us to use your personal account.
(2) To serve as guardian of this fund as the bank insisted that its agreement with my late father was that I should provide a foreign partner before the fund could be released.
(3) To make arrangements for me to come over to your country, settle down and start a new life after the transfer of this money to your country.

I will like to stop for now until I hear from you, have a great day.

Your faithful Lilian

No comments:

KIRIM PESANAN ANDA



Nama
Alamat Email
Perkara
Mesej
Image Verification
Please enter the text from the image
[ Refresh Image ] [ What's This? ]