Monday, May 27, 2013

My inheritance & Investment Management / Kindly reply

Dearest Good Day,
     
I am Miss Valeria W. Williams a 18 years old, a student and the only child daughter of late Hon. Engineer A. Williams (a Diamond and Gold trader with the Mining Industries, and a Contractor), he was an investor in some Countries and trade from Ghana to South Africa, Nigeria, United States, Europe and as well as Asia and subAsian countries before he was poisoned by his colleague.
     
I got your e-mail address on my desperate needs for an investment adviser / manager in any of the Countries my late father has investment and please kindly write back to enable my inherited $21.8 million Usd be invested under your supervision while I continue my studies; On your response, there must be an agreement between us thereafter, I will instruct the Bank to get the funds transferred and upon my visit to you, we will immediately start for the investment process.
     
Please kindly send me your full names and your telephone numbers with your address for more confidence before we proceed further.
     
Thanks and i will expect your quick response.
     
Yours ever,
Miss Valeria.

No comments:

KIRIM PESANAN ANDA



Nama
Alamat Email
Perkara
Mesej
Image Verification
Please enter the text from the image
[ Refresh Image ] [ What's This? ]