Thursday, May 23, 2013

[spam] Ref:

Hello

I am Mr.Peter Wong Tung shun, A Chinese, I have a Mutual business proposal
I'm proposing to you.that I would want you to handle from your country, I
will like to seek your consent first.

This project involves a huge specific amount which I can't mention here
for security reasons. It involve a transaction from my bank in Hong Kong,
Am a Chinese man and we are bound by laws here and this transaction
requires a foreigner.

If you feel you can have this handled, please let me know , so that I send
you an attached comprehensive details of this transaction.

Sincerely,
--
Mr.Peter wong tung shun
Member of the executive Directors
(Hang Seng Bank Limited HK)

No comments:

KIRIM PESANAN ANDA



Nama
Alamat Email
Perkara
Mesej
Image Verification
Please enter the text from the image
[ Refresh Image ] [ What's This? ]