Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Re: Assalam

Assalamalaikum Wr Wb

I hope in the name of ALLAH that I have the right person who will assist me. I got your contact through a web directory.

I want to transfer my family's money into your country/ business for investment purposes and to secure the future of my 3 children because we are uncertain of the future of this country; as such I would like to make contact with you residing in that country for assistance.

Note these funds are already in a security company which has branches around the world for safe keeping.

I would have done this myself but my present health condition will not warrant me to do so. Kindly help with this because I cannot travel out of libya at the moment due to some certain conditions and great difficulties added to the fact that am disabled on a wheel chair due to a bombing that occurred in Benghazi I will explain more to you when I am certain that I can trust you.

The fall of Muammar Gaddafi came with a lot of destruction / Hell to our great country Libya and everything is practically difficult now and opportunities are closing up, the new government is trying to frustrate our life.

Please if you accept this offer of assistance you are required to give me your Name, age, occupation, address also enclosing your telephone fax numbers.

What I now need from you are as follows:

1. You will help me receive and secure the funds from the security company on my family's behalf and open a Bank account for my children in your country with the credentials i will give you.

2. You will be entitled to 30% of the total sum involved for your assistance.

3. As soon as you confirm to me by e-mail your readiness to assist with this, I will give you more details as regards claiming the funds from the security company.

4. Please note that this project is 100% risk free but you must keep it very secret and confidential with strong assurance that you will not let me down at all.

Regards,
Mohamad Hassan al-Rida

No comments:

KIRIM PESANAN ANDA



Nama
Alamat Email
Perkara
Mesej
Image Verification
Please enter the text from the image
[ Refresh Image ] [ What's This? ]