Sunday, April 24, 2016

My Dear Partner


My Dear Partner

I am Mr. Stephen J. E Hosea, the Head of file Department in Bank of Africa. I seek your assistance and I assured of your capability to champion this business opportunity to remit $4.2 million U.S.A dollars. Into your account if you are interested let me know so that I can send you the details of this transaction. I agreed that 40% of this money will be for you 10% will be set aside for expenses incurred during the business and 50% would be for me. And if you are not willing to handle the transaction don't border to reply me this is very serious thank you. reply to: mrstephenhosea13@gmail.com
Individual name.............................................
Residential address.................................
Mobile number...................................
Occupation.................................
Personal mail.................
Your age.................
Regards,
Mr.Stenphen J. E Hosea,
mrstephenhosea13@gmail.com

No comments:

KIRIM PESANAN ANDA



Nama
Alamat Email
Perkara
Mesej
Image Verification
Please enter the text from the image
[ Refresh Image ] [ What's This? ]