Monday, March 27, 2023

Kindly get back to me.

Good day Sir / Madam, 

 

I greet you with warm regards. I work for Malaysia Oil Refinery Sdn Bhd Company as a procurement supervisor; Malaysia Oil Refinery Sdn Bhd is an Oil refining Company situated in South East Asia. On my desk is a mandate to arrange for Crude Oil purchase from the National Oil Corporation (NOC), from the state of Libya for up to 2,000,000 barrels on a monthly basis for 12 calendar months. 

  

The reason for my reaching out to you is because I am in the process of establishing a broker/mediator or a middle man structure to mediate between the 2 parties involved (our Company and the Company in Libya) before the contract is signed. You may be wondering why I cannot do it myself. The honest fact is that as an employee working for this company, it is against our company's operational ethics/policy for an employee to be involved or profit in any financial dealings with our Company hence I am looking for a trustworthy person outside my work circle in order to maintain a discreet profile. 

  

I wish to extend this partnership to you my friend to build a broker/mediator or a middle man structure with you while I work from the background to guide you. Our company pays between $4 per barrel as the commission/brokerage amount so if the target of 2Million barrels is met monthly we stand to share $4Million - $6Million every month for 12 months. 

 

If you are interested in this transaction, please reply back to my alternative email address (desmondshu@asia.com ) further details. 

  

Engr Desmond Shu 

Procurement Supervisor 

Crude Oil & Products Trading Division 

Malaysia oil Refinery Sdn Bhd 

E-mail: desmondshu@asia.com 

             Desmondshu111@outlook.com 

 


No comments:

KIRIM PESANAN ANDA



Nama
Alamat Email
Perkara
Mesej
Image Verification
Please enter the text from the image
[ Refresh Image ] [ What's This? ]