Thursday, February 24, 2011

FAKTOR ANAK TEMPATAN AKAN JADI TREND PILIHANRAYA.




Adakah trend ini akan berterusan sehingga PRU nanti, sama-sama kita nantikan.

Hometown pick vows to give his best

2011/02/24
Share |



JASIN: Born and bred in Merlimau, Barisan Nasional candidate Roslan Ahmad is confident of gaining the support of voters in the constituency, who are mostly known to him. "I am not a candidate who parachuted here. I was born in Merlimau and raised in Merlimau. I even started my political career in Merlimau," said the 44-year-old who holds a business administration diploma from Institut Teknologi Tun Abdul Razak in Kuala Lumpur.

Married to Zalifah Omar, 37, the father of four, who is fondly known as Ron among the locals, vowed to continue to bring development to the constituency.

"If there are projects passed but yet to be implemented, I will see to it that they are carried out as soon as possible.
"From what I see, Merlimau has huge potential for development, especially in education and industry."

Roslan, whose father, Datuk Ahmad Ithnin, was the former Sungai Rambai assemblyman and uncle, Datuk Abu Zahar Ithnin, was former chief minister, said he hoped that his family background would not be made an issue.

"I believe in rezeki and only knew that I was the candidate when Deputy Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin made the announcement.

"I am confident the BN machinery will back me and the party in the by-election, and I vow to carry out my responsibilities to the best of my ability for the benefit of the people in Merlimau."

No comments:

KIRIM PESANAN ANDA



Nama
Alamat Email
Perkara
Mesej
Image Verification
Please enter the text from the image
[ Refresh Image ] [ What's This? ]