Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I wait for your response.

Dear Friend,

Let me start by introducing myself,I am Mr Abdul G.Khan,an ACCOUNTS OFFICER with the Bank of Africa Burkina faso.

I am writting you this letter based on the latest development at my Department which I will like to bring to your personal edification.($15million transfer claims).

This is a legitimate transaction and I agreed to offer you 40% of this money as my foreign partner after confirmation of the fund in your bank account, If you are interested with the listed below and yours comment.

Your Full Name:................
Your Company name:....................
Your Direct Phone N°:................
Your Fax N°........................if available.
Your Age:..........................

Best Regard,
Mr Abdul G.Khan
God Bless you.

You can contact me on this email address abdulkhan145@gmail.com

1 comment:

faiza khan said...

Join Best Online Jobs without any investment, Data Entry and Copy pasting Jobs.
www.jobzcorner.com

KIRIM PESANAN ANDA



Nama
Alamat Email
Perkara
Mesej
Image Verification
Please enter the text from the image
[ Refresh Image ] [ What's This? ]