Friday, December 17, 2010

TAZKIRAH JUMAAT

Part of the Do'a Iftitah

"Verily my solats, my ibadah, my life and my death I surrender to Almighty Allah, Creator and Lord of all the worlds. Never will I associate anything with Him. So am I commanded and I am of those who are Muslims."

Surah An Nahl (Chapter 16 Verse 125) Holy Al Quran Al Kareem.

16:125
Transliteration
Ood uu ila sabi li rabbika bil hikmati wal mau idhza til hasanah * Waja dil hum billati hiya ahsan * Inna rabbaka huwa 'aqlamu biman dhalla an sabi liih * Wahuwa 'aqlamu bil muhtadin !

Muhsin Khan
Invite (mankind, O Muhammad SAW) to the Way of your Lord (i.e. Islam) with wisdom (i.e. with the Divine Inspiration and the Quran) and fair preaching, and argue with them in a way that is better. Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone astray from His Path, and He is the Best Aware of those who are guided.

Malay
Serulah ke jalan Tuhanmu (wahai Muhammad) dengan hikmat kebijaksanaan dan nasihat pengajaran yang baik, dan berbahaslah dengan mereka (yang engkau serukan itu) dengan cara yang lebih baik; sesungguhnya Tuhanmu Dia lah jua yang lebih mengetahui akan orang yang sesat dari jalanNya, dan Dia lah jua yang lebih mengetahui akan orang-orang yang mendapat hidayah petunjuk.

No comments:

KIRIM PESANAN ANDA



Nama
Alamat Email
Perkara
Mesej
Image Verification
Please enter the text from the image
[ Refresh Image ] [ What's This? ]